Earn up to $374.06 back (37,406 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Top refrigerated cabinet and bottom freezer cabinet allow for ultimate storage flexibility
- 2 self-closing, stay-open half glass doors with magnetic gaskets, and locks
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior liner
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls for independent cabinet settings
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp refrigerator, 1/3 hp freezer, 115V
|Beverage-Air PRF12-12HC-1HG Specs|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Height||21 3/4 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||26 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity - Freezer||9 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/3 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/3 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-10 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air PRF12-12HC-1HG Details
Save valuable kitchen space with this Beverage-Air PRF12-12HC-1HG stainless steel half glass door dual temperature reach-in! Equipped with a refrigerated section on the top and freezer section on the bottom, this model allows you to store both chilled and frozen products with a total of 18 cu. ft. space available.
Two half glass doors allow you to open one cabinet at a time for energy savings. Since the doors feature glass fronts, you can view the interior without opening the door too. The doors have self-closing and 120 degree stay open features for added convenience as you load and unload ingredients. Magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal when each door is shut, and door locks allow the operator to secure ingredients after hours for optimal safety. Inside the unit, four adjustable shelves make organizing products a breeze, and because they're epoxy-coated, they resist corrosion.
Boasting a durable stainless steel exterior and an interior with a corrosion-resistant aluminum liner, this refrigerator is built to last. Thanks to its 1/3 hp refrigerator compressor and R-290 refrigerant, the refrigerator maintains product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit while the 1/3 hp freezer compressor maintains temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
Exterior digital temperature controls make it easy to monitor and set cabinet temperatures to ensure your inventory is stored at safe temperatures. This model comes standard with 6" legs, which make cleaning underneath much easier. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/8"
Capacity (refrigerator): 9 cu. ft.
Capacity (freezer): 9 cu. ft.
Width: 22 1/2"
Refrigerator Height: 26 5/8"
Freezer Height: 21 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register