TOPS 63795 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" Wide Ruled Composition Book with Black Cover
$1.49/EachShips free with Plus
- Includes 100 sheets per book
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Center sewn bound on the left
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|Length||9 3/4 Inches|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Keep your notes organized with this TOPS 63795 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" white wide ruled composition book with a black marble cover. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each book features 100 sheets of high-quality, wide ruled paper. The cover has a designated space to record your name, class, and the subject the book is for. It is bound on the left side and the sheets are center sewn to keep all the sheets together.
With wide ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible notes and it works great for young children who need extra space. The inside cover contains space to record class schedules and has conversion charts for quick reference. Its sturdy paper board back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 9 3/4"
Width: 7 1/2"
People Talk About:notebooks made ink gel expecting described decent composition buying books
These notebooks are well made with good binding and nice paper. They are just what I was expecting in a composition notebook. They are as described.
Bought this to keep our restaurants recipes in one place. The composition book works very well, for what we bought it for. Its held up and hasn't fallen apart yet.
Good quality books at a decent price. I have had no issues with bleeding ink while using gel pens. It’s exactly what you think you are buying.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register