Southworth 41SM 9" x 12 1/2" Blue Box of 30# 25% Cotton Manuscript Cover Stock - 100 Sheets
- 9" x 12 1/2" size with 3/4" scoring from top and corners for easy binding
- 30# basis weight for quality printing
- 25% cotton material for crisp texture and smooth finish
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- Attractive blue color
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving or long-term use
- Ideal for creating manuscripts or important documents
|Southworth SOU41SM Specs|
|Basis Weight||30 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Cotton / Paper|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||9" x 12 1/2"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU41SM Details
Looking for the best paper to use in your legal office? Then this Southworth 41SM 9" x 12 1/2" blue 30# 25% cotton manuscript cover stock. Constructed of 25% cotton, this 9" x 12 1/2" manuscript cover stock has a crisp texture for a rich look and feel. It features 3/4" scoring from the top and corners for both easy folding and binding when creating manuscripts or important legal documents. The 30# basis weight is perfect for use in a variety of applications such as copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
With an attractive blue color, this manuscript cover stock also boasts an acid-free paper material that eliminates both yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or other long-term uses. Additionally, each box includes 100 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register