Southbend 5428-1 Stationary Disc
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 5428-1 Stationary Disc.
Keating 009256 Light
Vulcan 00-426505-00008 Flex Tube 8" X 1/4
Accutemp AT2E-1806-2 Nat Gas Reg. Valve
All Points 26-3457 Tubular Steel Burner - 23 1/4" x 6 1/2"
MagiKitch'n 5225-1520002-C Manifold
Garland / US Range 4522581 1/16 Silicone Gasket
Avantco GRID247 Electric Heating Element for GRID-24 Countertop Grills
Imperial 28403 Ignitor
Get paid to review this product!