$4,751.00Ships free with Plus
Earn up to $135.00 back (13,500 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 475 lb. of small-sized ice per day
- Stores up to 370 lb. of cube ice
- One-touch cleaning saves time and money; front-located air filter is ideal for tight spaces
- Durable stainless steel construction
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Shipping Weight
- 300 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 67 Inches
- 11.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 475 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 370 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 5.94 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines with Bins
- Water Usage
- 18 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
With the latest advancements in ice making, this Scotsman C05022SA-1 Prodigy Series 22" air cooled small cube ice machine and storage bin includes external indicator lights that alert your staff when it's time to perform normal maintenance or call for service before it's an emergency. The result is today's most reliable, foolproof ice system, and because it's the most energy efficient, there's no smarter choice in ice.
The Scotsman C0522SA-1 has a maximum production capacity of 475 lb. of small-sized, 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" ice cubes per day. Auto-Alert indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize, and more - taking the guesswork out of maintenance. The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings.
Preventative maintenance is simpler than ever with easily removable panels allowing clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display ensuring the right fix the first time. The reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside and all external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish.
The ice storage bin is capable of holding up to 370 lb. of ice and is constructed of durable stainless steel. It has an easily removable baffle and requires no tools for cleaning. It also has a unique recessed drain fitting for maximum installation flexibility. A spring-loaded door with hidden hinges allows for easy opening and closing and a convenient, built-in scoop holder prevents the scoop from being misplaced. The ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This kit includes an item that has been discontinued and replaced a Prodigy Elite model, it is still eligible for the full specified warranty.
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Storage Bin Dimensions:
Capacity: 370 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register