Satin Ice 2 lb. White Peppermint Mocha Rolled Fondant Icing
Other Available Colors / Flavors:
- Ready-to-use white fondant with peppermint mocha flavor
- Covers cakes with a perfectly smooth layer of icing
- Great for shaping and molding into unique designs and figures
- Easy to roll into a flexible, thin consistency
- Perfect for decorating holiday-themed cakes
You May Also Need
This video from Satin Ice shows you exactly how to mix different colored fondants to create a brand new, unique color. A parts system is the best way to achieve consistent results, so make sure to scale your portions correctly prior to beginning!
|Satin Ice 80878 Specs|
|Package Size||2 lb.|
Satin Ice 80878 Details
Transform your cakes into elegant culinary creations with this Satin Ice 80878 white peppermint mocha rolled fondant icing! This fondant is perfect for covering wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and custom holiday-themed cakes with a satin-smooth finish. It enhances any dessert with a clean white color and the classic flavor combination of brisk peppermint and rich chocolate that complements the taste of the cakes, cookies, and pastries themselves. Extremely versatile, its dough-like consistency can be molded, twisted, shaped, and sculpted into decorative flowers, bows, and character figures.
This premium quality fondant offers excellent flexibility for all of your decorating needs. To use, prepare your cake, apply a layer of buttercream icing, and then roll the fondant out to a thickness of about 1/8" or less to cover the cake. Fondant not only adds a pristine coating to any cake, but it also seals the cake and keeps it moist.
Trust Satin Ice fondant for beautiful pastel colors and superior quality. Free from many allergens, this white fondant is dairy, nut, and gluten free. It is suitable for vegans and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Use this fondant to add a sense of artistry to anything you make, and impress guests at your event or upscale restaurant with your fondant-covered confections!
- Make sure that your tools and hands are clean and dry
- Use cornstarch or confectioners sugar to make a non-stick work surface while rolling out fondant
- Knead the fondant and apply to the cake quickly to keep it pliable and easier to work with
- Make sure that any leftover fondant is wrapped and sealed
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register