Satin Ice 2 lb. Peach Vanilla Rolled Fondant Icing
Other Available Colors:
- Ready-to-use peach fondant with vanilla flavor
- Covers cakes with a perfectly smooth layer of icing
- Great for shaping and molding into unique designs and figures
- Easy to roll into a flexible, thin consistency
- Contains no fat or cholesterol
- Dairy and nut free and vegan
You May Also Need
This video from Satin Ice shows you exactly how to mix different colored fondants to create a brand new, unique color. A parts system is the best way to achieve consistent results, so make sure to scale your portions correctly prior to beginning!
|Satin Ice 10629 Specs|
|Package Size||2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How long should I knead fondant to prevent cracking?
- Knead the fondant or gum paste in small portions until it is a soft, pliable consistency. When finished with each piece, combine the pieces together and knead until homogeneous.
Satin Ice 10629 Details
Transform your cakes into elegant culinary creations with this Satin Ice 10629 2 lb. peach vanilla rolled fondant icing! This fondant is perfect for covering wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and custom novelty cakes with a satin-smooth finish. It enhances any dessert with a vibrant peach color and a sweet vanilla flavor that does not overpower the taste of the cakes, cookies, and pastries themselves. Extremely versatile, its dough-like consistency can be molded, twisted, shaped, and sculpted into decorative flowers, bows, and character figures.
This premium quality fondant offers excellent flexibility for all of your decorating needs. To use, prepare your cake, apply a layer of buttercream icing, and then roll the fondant out to a thickness of about 1/8" or less to cover the cake. Fondant not only adds a pristine coating to any cake, but it also seals the cake and keeps it moist.
Trust Satin Ice fondant for lively colors and superior quality. Free from many allergens, it is dairy, nut, and gluten free. It is suitable for vegans and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Use this fondant to add a sense of artistry to anything you make, and impress guests at your event or upscale restaurant with your fondant-covered confections!
- Make sure that your tools and hands are clean and dry
- Use cornstarch or confectioners sugar to make a non-stick work surface while rolling out fondant
- Knead the fondant and apply to the cake quickly to keep it pliable and easier to work with
- Make sure that any leftover fondant is wrapped and sealed
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
People Talk About:fondant love peach cakes color cover ice satin easily dry
Lovely shade of fondant! I use when I need a very pale orange shade. It goes nicely with the baby pink and baby blue or a toned down yellow.
I love love love the peach cover fondant and is available in a larger size so that is a huge plus. Satin ice fondant is the best and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to decorate cakes.
I like this color especially because the gel paste I use does not have a peach color . The fondant is easy to work with and does not dry out too fast.
The satin ice Peach Fanta is great for 2 pound package will cover a double layer 6in and 8in two tiered cake easily and you will still have enough for decorating
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register