I have been using satin ice fondant for about a year or do now. It is the best fondant for everything from modeling figurines to coving whole cakes. I love this brand.
$7.32/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 5 - 9||$8.62/Each|
Other Available Colors:
- Ready-to-use pastel yellow fondant with vanilla flavor
- Covers cakes with a perfectly smooth layer of icing
- Great for shaping and molding into unique designs and figures
- Easy to roll into a flexible, thin consistency
- Contains no trans fat or cholesterol
- Dairy free, nut free, and vegan
|Satin Ice 12275 Specs|
|Package Size||2 lb.|
|Style|| Pastel Colors|
Customer questions about this product
- How long should I knead fondant to prevent cracking?
- Knead the fondant or gum paste in small portions until it is a soft, pliable consistency. When finished with each piece, combine the pieces together and knead until homogeneous.
Satin Ice 12275 Details
Transform your cakes into elegant culinary creations with this Satin Ice 12275 pastel yellow vanilla rolled fondant icing! This fondant is perfect for covering wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and custom novelty cakes with a satin-smooth finish. It enhances any dessert with a classic pastel yellow color and a sweet vanilla flavor that does not overpower the taste of the cakes, cookies, and pastries themselves. Extremely versatile, its dough-like consistency can be molded, twisted, shaped, and sculpted into decorative flowers, bows, and character figures.
This premium quality fondant offers excellent flexibility for all of your decorating needs. To use, prepare your cake, apply a layer of buttercream icing, and then roll the fondant out to a thickness of about 1/8" or less to cover the cake. Fondant not only adds a pristine coating to any cake, but it also seals the cake and keeps it moist.
Trust Satin Ice fondant for beautiful pastel colors and superior quality. Free from many allergens, this pastel yellow fondant is dairy, nut, and gluten free. It is suitable for vegans and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Use this fondant to add a sense of artistry to anything you make, and impress guests at your event or upscale restaurant with your fondant-covered confections!
- Make sure that your tools and hands are clean and dry
- Use cornstarch or confectioners sugar to make a non-stick work surface while rolling out fondant
- Knead the fondant and apply to the cake quickly to keep it pliable and easier to work with
- Make sure that any leftover fondant is wrapped and sealed
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
Resources and Downloads for
Satin Ice 12275
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:yellow fondant pastel cakes color easy pretty baby best great
I really like this satin ice pastel yellow fondant, it is such a pretty color of yellow it is perfectly covering any cakes or cupcakes
This pastel is really light. So I added some ylownto deepen the color just a bit and my cake really came out beautiful. I will order again
This has a very nice pastel yellow color to it the flavor is pretty good too it rolls out really nice and smooth and doesn't dry out very fast
I use this for my modelling when i need to do baby items like ducks. Mix with a little pastel green to get a gorgeous mint green!
A wonderful and top quality fondant icing that taste great. It is also easy to roll and work with. The pastel yellow is a very light and pale yellow and great for cutting out baby chicks.
This is good tasting and easy to use fondant. The animal product and dairy free is a plus. It is a pretty pale yellow. It's best to keep several of these on hand and at these prices that is easy to do.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register