$17.79/EachOnly $8.90 / PoundShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2
|$18.49/EachOnly $9.25 / Pound
Other Available Colors:
- Ready-to-use fondant mixed with edible ultrafine glitter
- Easy way to add a touch of elegance to your baked goods
- Can be used on alone or mixed with other products to create unique shades and enhanced finishes
- Easy to roll into a flexible, thin consistency
- Vegan, dairy-free, and nut-free
Satin Ice 10080 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.36 lb.
- Dairy Free Made in America Vegan Vegetarian
- Package Size
- 2 lb.
- Basic Colors
Satin Ice 10080 Details
Transform your cakes into enchanting culinary creations with this Satin Ice 2 lb. silver shimmer vanilla fondant. This fondant is perfect for covering wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and custom novelty cakes with a satin-smooth finish and an eye-catching hint of sparkle. It enhances any dessert with a glistening silver color and a sweet vanilla flavor that does not overpower the taste of cakes, cookies, and pastries themselves. Extremely versatile, its dough-like consistency can be molded, twisted, shaped, and sculpted into shimmering flowers, sparkly bows, or magical character figures!
This premium quality fondant offers excellent flexibility for all of your decorating needs. To use, prepare your cake, apply a layer of buttercream icing, and then roll the fondant out to a thickness of about 1/8" or less to cover the cake. Fondant not only adds a pristine coating to any cake, but it also seals the cake and keeps it moist. Best of all, you can mix this fondant with other shimmer fondant colors to create unique hues that will make your cakes stand out! It can even be combined with Satin Ice's other fondants, gum paste, modeling chocolate, and covering chocolate to achieve the perfect color and consistency. Satin Ice's shimmer fondant gives you the flexibility to create sparkle in any shade.
Trust Satin Ice fondant for lively colors and superior quality. Free from many allergens, it is dairy, nut, and gluten-free. It is suitable for vegans and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Use this fondant to add a sense of artistry to anything you make, and impress guests at your event or upscale restaurant with your fondant-covered confections!
- Make sure that your tools and hands are clean and dry
- If fondant is sticking to your hands, you can rub a tiny amount of shortening or vegetable oil between your palms. Corn starch should be used sparingly to prevent sticking, as it will dry the fondant and cause cracking.
- Knead the fondant and apply to the cake quickly to keep it pliable and easier to work with
- Make sure that any leftover fondant is wrapped and sealed
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
56 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.