Satin Ice 5 lb. Burgundy Vanilla Rolled Fondant Icing
Other Available Colors:
- Ready-to-use burgundy fondant with vanilla flavor
- Covers cakes with a perfectly smooth layer of icing
- Great for shaping and molding into unique designs and figures
- Easy to roll into a flexible, thin consistency
- Contains no fat or cholesterol
- Dairy and nut free and vegan
You May Also Need
This video from Satin Ice shows you exactly how to mix different colored fondants to create a brand new, unique color. A parts system is the best way to achieve consistent results, so make sure to scale your portions correctly prior to beginning!
|Satin Ice 10626 Specs|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How long should I knead fondant to prevent cracking?
- Knead the fondant or gum paste in small portions until it is a soft, pliable consistency. When finished with each piece, combine the pieces together and knead until homogeneous.
Satin Ice 10626 Details
Transform your cakes into elegant culinary creations with this Satin Ice 10626 5 lb. burgundy vanilla rolled fondant icing! This fondant is perfect for covering wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and custom novelty cakes with a satin-smooth finish. It enhances any dessert with a classic burgundy color and a sweet vanilla flavor that does not overpower the taste of the cakes, cookies, and pastries themselves. Extremely versatile, its dough-like consistency can be molded, twisted, shaped, and sculpted into decorative flowers, bows, and character figures.
This premium quality fondant offers excellent flexibility for all of your decorating needs. To use, prepare your cake, apply a layer of buttercream icing, and then roll the fondant out to a thickness of about 1/8" or less to cover the cake. Fondant not only adds a pristine coating to any cake, but it also seals the cake and keeps it moist.
Trust Satin Ice fondant for lively colors and superior quality. Free from many allergens, it is dairy, nut, and gluten free. It is suitable for vegans and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Use this fondant to add a sense of artistry to anything you make, and impress guests at your event or upscale restaurant with your fondant-covered confections!
- Make sure that your tools and hands are clean and dry
- Use cornstarch or confectioners sugar to make a non-stick work surface while rolling out fondant
- Knead the fondant and apply to the cake quickly to keep it pliable and easier to work with
- Make sure that any leftover fondant is wrapped and sealed
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:burgundy fondant ice Satin perfectly shades started color great Perfect
I was so glad they added this color to the satin ice fondant colors. These colors are so hard to achieve with gel paste and gel paste makes the fondant sticky.
Definitely one of my favorite shades of satin ice fondant is the burgundy is very difficult to try and tint your own burgundy fondant this makes it so much easier
Perfect color! The burgundy was always a tough one for me. I could never get the perfect shade. But this one is fantastic right from the start!
Satin Ice recently started offering burgundy and I love it. This covered my 10inch cake perfectly and made some ruffles and I still had 1/2 the container left
Excellent fondant very nice deep color burgundy. It taste great And at such a great price it is really hard to beat satin ice fondant
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register