This composition notebook in red contains 50 sheets of paper. The front has a spot for you to put your name, class and year etc.. Great quality and good price as well.
- Includes 50 sheets per book
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Center sewn, bound on the left
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|Roaring Spring ROA77922 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.347 lb.|
|Length||9 3/4 Inches|
|Width||7 3/4 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Roaring Spring ROA77922 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Roaring Spring 77922 7 3/4" x 9 3/4" grade school ruled 50 sheet composition book with a red marble cover. Great for classrooms, universities, and learning centers, each book features 50 sheets of high-quality, grade school ruled paper. The cover has a designated space to record your name and grade. It is bound on the left side and the sheets are center sewn to keep all the sheets together.
This grade school book has skip line ruling and there is plenty of room for legible notes, writing practice, and spelling words which is great for young children who need extra space. The sturdy paper board back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 9 3/4"
Width: 7 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:composition great book books quality write believe between class color
My third grader enjoys writing stories on this composition book. It has 50 school ruled pages so he has plenty to write and make believe.
Great quality composition book. Great for kids just learning how to write as the lines are a little larger than usual. Cool unique color that's easily distinguishable between other comp books.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register