This exam book contains 24 pages of quality note paper. The booklet is easy to fold and manipulate and is light which makes it easy to carry around.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Includes 24 pages per book
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Center stapled, bound on the left
- Soft blue cover ensures confidentiality
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for exam notes and writing samples
|Roaring Spring ROA77513 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||24|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Roaring Spring ROA77513 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Roaring Spring 77513 7" x 8 1/2" wide ruled 24 page exam book with blue cover. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each book features 12 sheets of high-quality, wide ruled paper. The cover has a designated space to record your name, class, the subject the book is for, and more! It is bound on the left side and the sheets are center stapled to keep all the sheets together.
This wide ruled exam book offers plenty of room to write essays, record short answers to evaluations, writing samples, and more for schools, universities, and offices. The soft blue cover allows for confidentiality and ease of use. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:books easy exam great notes abstract affordable analysis around book
My professor requires I submit essays in exam books so I bought several here. This one is great and it is super affordable. I recommend.
I use these for my medical examiner job.It is very helpful to have a comprehensive understanding of some abstract concepts in multidimensional time series analysis. Great pad for quick notes. Good product.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register