This exam book, in blue, is quality paper and fairly priced. It is thin and easy to fold or manipulate to allow you to store in your pocket or elsewhere.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Includes 8 pages per book
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Center stapled, bound on the left
- Soft blue cover ensures confidentiality
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for exam notes and writing samples
|Roaring Spring ROA77510 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||8|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Roaring Spring ROA77510 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Roaring Spring 77510 7" x 8 1/2" wide ruled 8 page exam book with blue cover. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each book features 4 sheets of high-quality, wide ruled paper. The cover has a designated space to record your name, class, the subject the book is for, and more! It is bound on the left side and the sheets are center stapled to keep all the sheets together.
This wide ruled exam book offers plenty of room to write essays, record short answers to evaluations, writing samples, and more for schools, universities, and offices. The soft blue cover allows for confidentiality and ease of use. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:book exams great received affordable allow blue buy colleagues colors
My professor requires that I submit essay exams in this for of book. This ones have been working out great and are very affordable. Perfect for students like myself.
The received goods corresponded to the offered and received quickly. For the price, I would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing once we run out.
Great for taking notes and keeping topics separated. We use the various colors for distinguishing projects in process. I intend to buy a few ones for my colleagues.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register