Rational SelfCookingCenter 5 Senses Model 61 B618106.43 Single Electric Combi Oven - 480V, 3 Phase, 11.1 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds up to (6) half size sheet pans or (6) full size steam table pans
- Steam, convection and combination cooking modes
- SelfCookingControl means simple operation for consistent results from novice users
- Efficient LevelControl allows you to cook various foods at the same time
- CareControl keeps your unit clean with minimal effort and great efficiency
- 7 cleaning cycles allow for convenient, overnight self-cleaning
- 480V 3 phase; 11.1 kW
- 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
Rational 60.71.926 Stacking Kit with Feet for 61 on 101 Combi Duo Ovens
plus $929.00 / Each
Rational 60.71.927 Stacking Kit with Casters for 61 on 101 Combi Duo Ovens
plus $1,169.00 / Each
Rational 60.72.667 Integrated Fat Drain Assembly Kit for 61 on 101 Combi Duo Ovens
plus $486.99 / Each
Rational 8720.1553US Installation Kit for Model 61 Electric Combi Ovens
$426.99 / Each
Rational 6035.1006 2.9 lb. Chicken and Duck Super Spike - 8 Bird Capacity
$42.99 / Each
Rational 6035.1009 4.9 lb. Duck Super Spike - 8 Bird Capacity
$82.49 / Each
Rational 6035.1010 2 lb. Chicken and Duck Super Spike - 10 Bird Capacity
$60.49 / Each
Rational 6035.1015 2.9 lb. Chicken and Duck Super Spike - 4 Bird Capacity
$37.49 / Each
The Rational SelfCookingCenter is an innovative product engineered for maximum food preparation convenience and efficiency. Whether you're roasting potatoes, steaming asparagus, baking pies, or grilling salmon, you can do it all with a single unit! Learn more by watching this overview video.
For Rational, details make all the difference. Their company is made up of master chefs, engineers, food scientists, and physicists to give you the best products in the food service industry, including the SelfCookingCenter!
|Rational B618106.43 Specs|
|Width||33 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/8 Inches|
|Height||30 3/4 Inches|
|Amps||14.6 - 15.8 Amps|
|Capacity||6 Full Size Food Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Temperature Range||85 - 575 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What additional items are required for installation of my Rational combi oven?
- To order certified installation directly from Rational USA, select "Rational Certified Installation" from the drop-down menu above, along with the "Rational Installation Kit." Please note the kit does not come included and must be purchased in conjunction with the program. Consult the End-User Information and Installation Notification form for additional information.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 15% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- I want to make sure my appliance is installed correctly, but I don’t want to purchase a Rational certified installation. What should I do?
- Rational offers a commissioning program. They will pay to have a professional come and confirm that your equipment was installed correctly, allowing you to use your appliance with peace of mind. If they notice any problems, you will be responsible for any additional costs.
Rational B618106.43 Details
Whether you want to cook, steam, roast or even bake, making a wide variety of food within a single unit has never been easier than with the Rational Model 61 B618106.43 combi oven! Part of the renowned SelfCookingCenter 5 Senses series, this oven's patented SelfCookingControl offers seven convenient cooking modes so that no matter what you're making, the unit will detect product-specific requirements as well as the product size and load size to give you perfect results every time. Or, for the more experienced chef, you can take complete manual control over the cooking process with steam, convection and combination cooking modes!
This B618106.43 combi oven accommodates up to six half size sheet pans or six full size steam table pans. To make the best use of this space, the unit features an Efficient LevelControl that individually monitors each rack level so that you can cook a wide variety of foods like steaks, pizza, and veggies at the same time and with no flavor transfer, and even alarms you when each food is ready. With a durable and easy-to-clean type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, this oven features a unique CareControl system that evaluates the level of soiling inside the unit and suggests a suitable automatic cleaning process that uses only the water and chemicals needed-no more, no less! The unit requires a 480V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 1/4"
Front to Back: 30 3/8"
Height: 30 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register