- Toasts up to 600 buns per hour with a 40-second toasting time
- Features an adjustable thermostat for precise, high quality toasting
- Unique design allows for bun crowns and bun heels to be toasted at the same time
- Compact sizing makes for a perfect fit in any kitchen
- Durable stainless steel construction and strong motor
- Prince Castle 511 Stainless Steel Top Mounting Bun Dresser / Butter Spreader
- Prince Castle 196-12 5 Mil Non-Stick Release Sheet - 2/Pack
- Prince Castle 197-260 3 Mil Non-Stick Release Sheet - 2/Pack
- Prince Castle 197-260 Equivalent High Speed Toaster 21" x 16 3/4" Non-Stick Release Sheets - 2/Pack
|Prince Castle 297-T40 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||82 lb.|
|Depth||8 5/16 Inches|
|Height||26 5/16 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Slices Per Hour||600 Slices|
Prince Castle 297-T40 Details
Improve your toasting quality and efficiency with the Prince Castle 297-T40 vertical contact toaster! With an adjustable thermostat, this toaster can accommodate a variety of bread and bakery products while giving you more control over toasting options. The unique two-level, platen design also allows you to toast bun crowns and heels at the same time, allowing you to prep and serve food faster. Plus, with a 40-second toasting time and a maximum output of 600 buns an hour, this unit is sure to stand up under heavy commercial use.
This toaster has a durable, stainless steel construction that is built to last in your commercial establishment. It is also equipped with a self-adjusting chain, to keep the conveyor belt running smoothly and reliably. The compact design takes up less space, making this toaster especially perfect for kitchens with limited room. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 8 5/16"
Height: 26 5/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the technical regulations set forth by the Customs Union countries.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register