Nor-Lake NLSMP27-12-001 AdvantEDGE 27 1/2" Mega Top 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Includes (9) 1/6 size and (3) 1/9 size pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Entire cabinet foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation
- 2 drawers; ergonomically curved, recessed handles
- 9 1/2" deep polyethylene cutting board provides plenty of prep space
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- 1/5 hp; 115V
|Nor-Lake NLSMP27-12-001 Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||35 1/4 Inches|
|Height||44 1/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||27 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 1/4 Inches|
|1/9 Size Pan Capacity||3 Pans|
|Capacity||7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||9 Pans|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Nor-Lake NLSMP27-12-001 Details
Quickly assemble any of your signature sandwiches with this Nor-Lake NLSMP27-12-001 AdvantEDGE 27 1/2" mega top 2 drawer refrigerated sandwich prep table! Whether you need to make BLTs, clubs, tuna, chicken salad, or any other type of sandwich, this unit will safely hold your ingredients while expediting prep time. The incredibly spacious worktop accommodates the included (9) 1/6 size and (3) 1/9 size food pans to provide you with instant access to lettuce, peppers, olives, and a wide variety of other ingredients, while a 9 1/2" deep polyethylene cutting board offers plenty of prep space! The drawers give you even more room to store bulk ingredients for easy refills.
A stainless steel interior and exterior guarantees long-lasting durability, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides added structural integrity and helps maintain food safe temperatures. A 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to consistently hold the pan well between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit and the cabinet between 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit. For added convenience and peace of mind, the drawers are self-closing and boast magnetic gaskets for a tight seal. 6" casters make it simple to clean under and around the unit. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 35 1/4"
Height: 44 1/8"
Working Height: 36 1/4"
Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register