Nor-Lake FF204WVS/0 Nova 67" Flip Lid Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Holds (14) 3 gallon tubs in display, (11) in storage
- Anti-condensate heaters in stainless steel flip lids
- Drain with hose connection for easy cleaning
You May Also Need
|Nor-Lake FF204WVS/0 Specs|
|Width||66 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Cabinet Type||Flip Top|
|Capacity||22 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||14 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||11 Cans|
|Front Style||No Sneeze Guard|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Temperature Range||5 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||25 Cans|
Nor-Lake FF204WVS/0 Details
The Nor-Lake FF204WVS/0 flip top ice cream dipping cabinet is designed with reliability and ease of use in mind! There's room for fourteen, 3 gallon ice cream tubs plus eleven more in storage.
A cold wall refrigeration system plus 2 1/4" of foamed-in-place "zero-ODP" urethane insulation help keep the dipping cabinet between -10 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your most popular flavors at the perfect consistency at all times. The stainless steel top and lids with built-in anti-condensate heaters are designed for long-lasting durability and ease of use.
- 24 gauge painted galvanized steel construction for long-lasting durability and good looks
- Stainless steel top and flip lids with handles; lids have built-in anti-condensate heaters
- Attractive, galvanized white exterior is durable and easy to clean; galvanized steel interior liner
- 1/3 hp compressor utilizes R-134a refrigerant, cold wall design
- Leveling legs
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 66 5/8"
Front to Back: 30 1/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
Display Capacity: (14) 3 gallon tubs
Storage Capacity: (11) 3 gallon tubs
Interior Volume: 22 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!