Master-Bilt MBCB72 Fusion 72" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Customers Also Viewed
plus $2,799.00 / Each
- 4 drawers accommodate a total of 8 full size, 4" deep food pans
- Holds countertop equipment while providing space-efficient storage
- Stainless steel top features marine edges to hold in spills
- Front, sides, and interior built with stainless steel; corrosion-resistant to withstand spills
- Stainless steel drawer slides are telescoping and each hold up to 200 lb. per drawer
- Maintains temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit; uses R-134a refrigerant
- Exterior digital thermometer and 4" casters
- 115V; 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
Master-Bilt MBCB53 Fusion 53" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $4,115.88 / Each
Master-Bilt MBCB36 Fusion 36" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $3,609.05 / Each
Master-Bilt MBCB48 Fusion 48" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $4,018.50 / Each
Master-Bilt MBCB84 Fusion 84" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $5,396.95 / Each
Master-Bilt MBCB60 Fusion 60" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $4,470.70 / Each
Master-Bilt MBCB96 Fusion 96" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $6,227.25 / Each
|Master-Bilt MBCB72 Specs|
|Height||25 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||14.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||35 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Master-Bilt MBCB72 Details
Perfect for operations that are tight on back-of-house space, this Master-Bilt MBCB72 Fusion 72" 4 drawer refrigerated chef base is the perfect space-saving solution. Not only does it provide a surface to place countertop equipment, it offers refrigerated storage space, which is great for back-up ingredients and premade dishes. Between its 4 drawers, the unit can accommodate up to 8 full size, 4" deep food pans. To create a convenient cooking station, use the unit to store ingredients or dishes used primarily on the piece of countertop equipment it holds.
This particular chef base is powered by a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. To make monitoring the performance easy, a digital thermostat is mounted to the exterior of the unit, which is made with a stainless steel top, front, sides, and interior for maximum durability. The stainless steel top includes a marine edge to contain spills, while the interior won't become damaged from the inevitable spill or leak. A set of 4" casters is included to make moving the unit fast and easy. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 25 1/2"
Capacity: 14.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register