Manitowoc RNS-0608A 22" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 591 lb.
- Produces up to 591 lb. of ice per day
- 22" wide, space-saving design
- Makes bite-size nugget cubes with light, chewable texture
- Perfect for beverage applications and dispensing
- Creates a 90% ice to water ratio to prevent congealing
- Features an evaporator designed for maximum quality and operating life
- Continuous production eliminates harvest cycle and ensures quieter operation
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
Manitowoc B-420 Ice Storage Bin - 310 lb.
|Manitowoc Ice RNS-0608A 115/60/1 Specs|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||591 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Usage||6.36 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why do I need an adapter kit for my nugget ice machine / dispenser combination?
- All dispenser manufacturers require a nugget ice adapter kit in order to ensure your machine operates at its optimum level. Installing the right adapter for your ice machine / dispenser combination prevents the ice from congealing and damaging your equipment. Because some dispensers are not compatible with nugget ice machines, even with an added adapter, it is important that you review the manufacturer's literature and guidelines when making a selection. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-0608A 115/60/1 Details
Produce up to 591 lb. of ice per day at your restaurant, cafeteria, or hospital facility with the Manitowoc RNS-0608A air cooled nugget ice machine! Thanks to its continuous production capability, you'll eliminate noisy harvest cycles, which ensures a quieter operation. With less noise, you'll have happier guests, and a more relaxed atmosphere!
Boasting a modular design, you can choose the ice bin and head unit that best fit your needs, which provides you with ultimate flexibility. This ice machine produces nugget ice, which consist of small pieces typically ranging from 3/8" in width to 1/2" in length. These perfectly bite-sized cubes possess a light, chewable texture and are comprised of a 90% ice to water ratio, making them perfect for soft drinks, dispensing, smoothie production, and more. Plus, the high ice to water ratio also ensures maximum cooling power with minimum dilution, making this unit's production capabilities as efficient as it is easy to operate!
This unit includes a 1 hp compressor and uses R-404A refrigerant. It can create ice using water between 37 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will operate in ambient temperatures between 50 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 23 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RNS-0608A 115/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Manitowoc RNS-0308 22" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 315 lb.
Manitowoc RNS-1008A 30" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 1078 lb.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register