Manitowoc IY-1406W Indigo Series 48" Water Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 3 Phase, 1643 lb.
Other Available Voltages:
- Produces up to 1643 lb. of ice per day
- 48'' wide, space-saving design
- Makes half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc B-970 Ice Storage Bin - 710 lb.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
Manitowoc F-1325 Ice Storage Bin - 1325 lb.
Manitowoc F-1650 Ice Storage Bin - 1660 lb.
Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
|Manitowoc Ice IY1406W3-263 Specs|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,643 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.75 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice IY1406W3-263 Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient, customized rate for the day-to-day needs of any operation, this Manitowoc IY-1406W Indigo series 1643 lb. water-cooled half size cube ice machine provides reliable performance in addition to one-of-a-kind programming and cleaning capabilities. This unit can produce up to 1643 lb. of half size ice cubes per day. With a 48'' wide design along with reduced energy consumption, the unit boasts improved efficiency and cost savings.
Additionally, state-of-the-art 24 hour preventative diagnostics will continually monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation. Operating status, cleaning reminders, real-time maintenance updates, and a programmable on/off timer can be found on the illuminated EasyRead display, allowing for easy monitoring of the process to effectively take the guesswork out of ice production.
An integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness to ensure product uniformity. The hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside, while the water-trough, distribution tube, and curtain are all removable for fast, effortless cleaning. Thanks to a unique DuraTech stainless steel finish, the unit is corrosion-resistant and resists fingerprints and dirt along the exterior.
Left to Right: 48''
Front to Back: 34''
Height: 29 1/2''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for Manitowoc Ice IY1406W3-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register