Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 1675 lb. of ice per day
- Full size cubes (7/8")
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure uniformity
- Intelligent diagnostics provide feedback for preventative maintenance
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
- Manitowoc JCT1500 Vertical Discharge Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208/230V
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Manitowoc RL-20-R-410A 20' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit
- Manitowoc RL-35-R-410A 35' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit
- Manitowoc RL-50-R-410A 50' Pre-Charged Remote Ice Machine Condenser Line Kit
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,675 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “You May Also Need” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
This Manitowoc IDT-1500N NXT series 48" remote cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline the cleaning process, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, having the condenser located away from the ice machine means lower ambient temperatures, which results in increased efficiency and more comfortable conditions for your staff and patrons.
This unit can make up to 1675 lb. of full size dice cube ice per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production, so you won't over-produce ice during lull hours. Simply program the machine to produce ice by scheduled time, ice volume, or bin level (with optional bin level control sold separately). Its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders and asset information through an eye-catching, illuminated display.
This ice machine also includes a revolutionary acoustical sensing probe that accurately measures the ice to ensure uniformity. For maximum safety and sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature an easy-to-clean food zone. A hinged front door provides easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0450A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 490 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT 48" Air Cooled Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1668 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1660 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register