Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C Slim Line Series 22" Air Cooled Cubelet Ice Machine - 650 lb.
- Air cooled; Produces cubelet ice
- Capable of producing 650 lb. of ice per day
- Stainless steel exterior
- Uses H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent
- Removable, cleanable air filter
You May Also Need View All Items
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
plus $875.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,035.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,085.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-700PF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 700 lb.
plus $1,325.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-700SF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 700 lb.
plus $1,375.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-800PF 48" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 800 lb.
plus $1,425.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-800SF 48" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 800 lb.
plus $1,520.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-900PF 52" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 900 lb.
plus $1,525.00 / Each
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 775 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Power Usage||5.35 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C Details
Keep plenty of ice available for customers with this Hoshizaki FD-650MAH-C air cooled cubelet ice machine! With the ability to produce up to 650 lb. of ice per day, this unit is a terrific and reliable choice. Its chewable cubelet ice is ideal for drinks in any foodservice establishment. Its stainless steel exterior is designed for years of dependable service, and the unit utilizes "H-GUARD Plus" antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation. Also features infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability. The advanced CleanCycle24 design aids in giving this unit its NSF certification.
- Produces chewable cubelet ice
- Stainless steel exterior
- H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- 3 year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- 5 year parts warranty on compressor, air-cooled condenser coil
- Consumes 5.35 kWh of energy per 100 lb. of ice
- Consumes 12 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice
- 3/4" FPT independent drain connection
- Removable, cleanable air filter
- This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register