Five Star 06044 Assorted Color College Rule 1 Subject Trend Wirebound Notebook, Letter - 100 Sheets
Other Available Types:
- Water-resistant cover protects against drips and spills
- Paper is resistant to ink bleeding through
- "Spiral Lock" wire prevents snagging
- Reinforced pocket ideal for storing loose papers
- "Neat Sheet" pages include perforations for easy tearing
- 3-hole side punch is compatible with 3-ring binders
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- Includes 100 pages
Other Products from this Line
Five Star 72057 Black College Rule 1 Subject Wirebound Notebook, Letter - 100 Sheets
$4.79 / Each
Five Star 73477 Pink Legal Rule 1 Subject Trend Wirebound Notebook, Filler - 100 Sheets
$4.89 / Each
Five Star 06206 Assorted Color College Rule 1 Subject Wirebound Notebook, Letter - 100 Sheets
$3.49 / Each
Five Star 72055 Green College Rule 1 Subject Wirebound Notebook, Letter - 100 Sheets
$4.79 / Each
Five Star 72053 Red College Rule 1 Subject Trend Wirebound Notebook, Letter - 100 Sheets
$5.39 / Each
|Five Star MEA06044 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Type||1 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What color is the cover of this notebook?
- The color of this notebook will vary. Cover colors include cobalt blue, gray, lime, orange, purple, and teal.
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Five Star MEA06044 Details
Keep all of your important notes in one place with this Five Star 06044 assorted color college rule 1 subject trend wirebound notebook! Great for schools and offices, this notebook features 100 pages of high-quality, college rule paper. It's held together by its "Spiral Lock" wire that prevents snagging while ensuring all pages stay securely in place.
The water-resistant cover keeps inside pages protected against drips and spills, ensuring your notes are long-lasting. The paper featured in this notebook is resistant to ink bleeding through its pages. Plus, its "Neat Sheet" perforated design makes pages easy to remove without accidental tearing or ripping. Keep additional paper, documents, and forms together in the reinforced storage pocket.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:great star store sells notebooks love long lasting kitchen fantastic
What a great deal on a great brand I love five star and now the Webster on store.com sells it I have to have it five star notebooks are fantastic strong long lasting great for a kitchen
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register