- Fits three standard full size food pans; stainless steel clips secure pans in place
- Thermostat for optimal temperature control
- 18 gauge stainless steel top with 22 gauge stainless steel liner
- Environmentally-friendly polyurethane foam insulation and a push-in perimeter gasket
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
|Delfield N8159-BRP Specs|
|Width||57 3/16 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/16 Inches|
|Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Type||Refrigerated Food Wells|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield N8159-BRP Details
Keep your pre-chilled foods at safe temperatures with the Delfield N8159-BRP three pan curved drop-in refrigerated food well! Perfect for buffet lines, this food well holds three full size food pans so you can serve your signature salads, fruits, and desserts to hungry guests. The drop-in design allows you to make the most of your serving space, and because the unit is curved, it comfortably fits in semi-circle countertops.
To maintain a consistent temperature, the bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor circulates R290 refrigerant to keep the pans' inner contents chilled. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, the thermostat provides optimal control to maintain temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
With a heavy-duty 18 gauge top and 22 gauge stainless steel liner, this unit is built to provide long-lasting performance in even the most demanding of foodservice environments. Its environmentally-friendly polyurethane foam insulation provides outstanding temperature retention, and a push-in perimeter gasket allows you to snugly install this food well into your countertop. A 1" drain is included for easy cleaning and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 57 3/16"
Depth: 28 1/16"
Height: 24 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register