- Coldwall, drop-in design perfect for cold food display and service
- Accommodates up to 6 full size, 6" deep food pans and includes (7) 20" pan divider bars
- Sleek and strong stainless steel top and corrosion resistant steel body
- Foamed-in-place insulation and dual air movement louver help maintain food safe temperatures
- Louver conveniently mounts to a variety of locations to suit your space
- Drain and coved interior corners simplify cleaning and maintenance
- Recessed stainless steel ledge supports pans
- 115V; 1/4 hp
- Tablecraft CW1060BK Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 12 7/8" x 3" Black Cast Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
- Tablecraft CW1060BRA Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 12 7/8" x 3" Brushed Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
- Tablecraft CW1060W Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 12 7/8" x 3" White Cast Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
- Tablecraft CW1076BRA Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 13 1/8" x 3" Brushed Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
- Tablecraft CW1076BK Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 13 1/8" x 3" Black Cast Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
- Tablecraft CW1076W Simple Solutions 21 1/4" x 13 1/8" x 3" White Cast Aluminum Perforated Single Cold Well Drop-In Template
|Alto-Shaam 600-CW Specs|
|Height||27 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Width||81 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||78 1/16 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Interior Height||6 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| ADA Compliant|
Made in America
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||6|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||41 Degrees F|
|Type||Refrigerated Food Wells|
Alto-Shaam 600-CW Details
With the Alto-Shaam 600-CW 6 pan refrigerated drop-in cold food well, holding cold food for display and service is both safe and easy. Engineered with coldwall conductive cooling technology, the well is designed to remain at proper, food safe temperatures to maintain the quality, integrity, and visual appeal of products. From holding grapes to pasta salad and shrimp, the well creates an ideal environment to prolong the life of dishes and prevent time-temperature abuse.
For maximum holding capacity, the well accommodates up to 6 full size, 6" deep food pans and comes with 7 complementary pan dividers. A recessed stainless steel ledge is designed into the interior walls, providing pans extra support for secure placement throughout the workday. A drain and coved corners are built into the interior as well, simplifying cleaning and maintenance tasks.
The food well features a stainless steel top and interior for outstanding durability, even in constant, heavy use applications. Made of corrosion resistant steel, the exterior surface provides additional strength and durability required for commercial use. Because of the well's drop-in design, only the top and interior are visible, and the unit installs easily for quick convenience. The unit's height is able to accommodate ADA-compliant counters.
To help maintain cold temperatures, wrapped, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the well and a dual air movement louver directs cold air onto the food. The latter feature can mount to a variety of locations on the well, giving you the opportunity to place the louver in the most effective place for your facility and use. Throughout the day, adjust the temperature with the easy-to-use push-button digital control, and guarantee the safety of your products. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 25 5/16"
Depth: 21 7/8"
Height: 8 3/4"
Width: 81 1/2"
Depth: 25 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register