Cambridge 06062 Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook, Letter - 80 Sheets
Other Available Sizes:
- Features high-quality 20# paper
- Foil-stamped black linen cover
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Twin-wire binding
- Legal rule
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
Other Products from this Line
Cambridge 06096 8" x 5" Black Linen Side Bound Guided Business Notebook with QuickNotes - 80 Sheets
$6.29 / Each
Cambridge Limited 06100 8 1/2" x 11" Black Linen Legal Rule Hardbound Notebook with Pocket, Letter - 96 Sheets
$10.49 / Each
Cambridge 06066 Black Linen Side Bound Guided Business Notebook with QuickNotes, Letter - 80 Sheets
$6.49 / Each
Cambridge 06074 8" x 5" Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook - 80 Sheets
$5.19 / Each
Cambridge 06064 Black Linen Action Planner Side Bound Guided Business Notebook, Letter - 80 Sheets
$6.39 / Each
Cambridge 06090 8 1/2" x 11" Black Linen Legal Rule Top Bound Meeting Notebook, Letter - 96 Sheets
$7.89 / Each
Cambridge 06672 9 1/2" x 6 5/8" Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook - 80 Sheets
$5.89 / Each
|Cambridge MEA06062 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||80|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Cambridge MEA06062 Details
Take notes with this Cambridge 06062 black linen legal rule side bound meeting notebook! Great for offices and professional establishments, this notebook features 80 pages of extremely high-quality, legal rule 20# paper. It's held together by a twin-wire binding, which enables the book to lie completely flat while open.
Both functional and stylish, this notebook features a foil-stamped black linen cover. This cover helps protect pages against damaging spills, drips, and other possible contaminants. The perforated paper makes pages easy to remove without accidental tearing or ripping.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register