- Perfect for slicing semi-hard and hard cheeses
- Can also be used for shaving cucumber, asparagus, and other vegetables for extra versatility
- A non-stick coating on the blade helps prevent cheese and other foods from sticking during use
- Simply bend the blade forward or backward to adjust slice thickness
- Durable stainless steel head ensures long-lasting use
|Boska USA Corp 307410 Specs|
|Length||8 13/16 Inches|
|Width||3 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 5/16 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cheese Type||Semi-Hard Cheese|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Type|| Cheese Knives|
Boska USA Corp 307410 Details
Precisely slice semi-hard and hard cheeses into long strips with this Boska 307410 Milano+ stainless steel cheese slicer. Plus, you can slice strips of asparagus, cucumbers, and other vegetables with this versatile slicer. Use these pleasing cheese or vegetable shavings for a cheese platter, or the perfect garnish for salads and pasta!
Cheese and veggies glide right through this slicer because of its non-stick surface and toothed blade. The bendable slicer blade also allows you to change the thickness, meaning you can slice thick cheese slices and thin cucumber garnish with the same easy-to-use tool. Constructed with durable stainless steel, the head of this cheese slicer is easy to clean and properly sanitize and will withstand years of use.
Length: 8 3/16"
Width: 3 1/4"
Handle Length: 4 5/16"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register