- Perfect for slicing young cheeses without a rind
- Safer alternative to sharp knives will help prevent accidents
- Adjustable slicer offers two thickness settings
- Thin wire helps prevent cheese from sticking or crumbling when cut
- Replaceable cutting wire allows for consistent clean cuts
Other Products from this Line
- Boska 307090 Monaco+ 10 3/8" No. 3 Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Knife
- Boska 307097 Monaco+ 8 13/16" No. 6 Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Hatchet
- Boska 330304 Monaco+ 8" Stainless Steel Fondue Forks - 4/Set
- Boska 307091 Monaco+ 9 5/8" No. 4 Stainless Steel Semi-Soft Cheese Knife
|Boska USA Corp 307104 Specs|
|Length||9 5/8 Inches|
|Width||4 5/16 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cheese Type||Semi-Hard Cheese|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Type|| Cheese Knives|
Boska USA Corp 307104 Details
Avoid costly pre-sliced cheese by using this Boska 307104 Monaco+ 4 5/16" stainless steel wire cheese slicer to safely and easily slice cheese for your establishment. Perfect for cutting young cheeses without a rind, this slicer is great for cutting cheddar, gouda, swiss, and mozzarella. Ensure you're serving high quality cheeses by slicing your own cheese to use in your deli, burger joint, or pizzeria.
Featuring two adjustable slice thicknesses, this versatile slicer is perfect for consistently creating even slices for cheese plates, burgers, and sandwiches. Constructed with durable stainless steel, this cheese slicer is easy to clean and properly sanitize and will withstand years of use. Replaceable cutting wire ensures the cutter stays sharp and slices cleanly for a long time to come. Instead of purchasing pre-sliced cheese and having it spoil before you can use all of it, use this slicer with the existing block cheeses you already purchase to slice off what you need at the time, saving you money!
Length: 9 5/8"
Width: 4 5/16"
Handle Length: 4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register