- Short and sturdy blade is strong enough to cut through the toughest Parmesan cheeses
- Durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58 degrees on Rockwell scale
|Wusthof 3109-7 Specs|
|Length||2 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Cheese Type||Hard Cheese|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade.
Wusthof 3109-7 Details
Give your kitchen an extra edge with this Wusthof 3109-7 Classic 2 3/4" forged Parmesan cheese knife with POM handle. This Parmesan cheese knife features a short and sturdy blade that is strong enough to cut through the toughest of Parmesan cheeses. Wusthof's best-selling line for generations, the Classic collection features a wide range of premium, forged cutlery with POM handles to meet a kitchen's every need.
All Wusthof Classic cutlery is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high carbon stainless steel. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Each piece features a durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle stickered with the red Trident logo. POM has a tighter molecular structure than many handle material options, which allows it to resist fading and discoloration. Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention, which helps keep your cutlery sharp and minimizes downtime spent honing and sharpening edges. Blades in the Classic collection have all been tempered to 58 degrees on the Rockwell scale.
Founded in 1814 in Solingen, Germany, Wusthof is an expert knifemaker, family-owned for 7 generations. Known affectionately as the "The City of Blades," Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years. With such an illustrious history, the name Solingen is protected by "The Solingen Decree," which ensures and indicates the exacting standards of knives made in the area. The company's red trident represents its three core values professional chefs can expect to encounter in every Wusthof blade: passion, diligence, and perfection.
Length: 2 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWusthof 1040100120 Classic 8" Forged Cook's Knife with POM Handle
$170.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWusthof 1040131314 Classic 5" Forged Hollow Edge Santoku Knife with POM Handle
$150.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWusthof 1040100409 Classic 3 1/2" Forged Smooth Edge Paring Knife with POM Handle
$95.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register