- Perfectly suited for cutting soft cheeses
- Featuring a thin blade and non-stick coating, the reduced surface area means cheese won't stick
- Blade is sharpened on both sides to help easily slice through thick cheese rinds
- Sleek and modern design elevates any cheese board
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures longevity of use
Other Products from this Line
- Boska 357610 Copenhagen 4-Piece Stainless Steel Mini Cheese Knife Set
- Boska 357600 Copenhagen 8 5/8" Stainless Steel Cheese Slicer
- Boska 357604 Copenhagen 8 1/4" No. 3 Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Knife
- Boska 357601 Copenhagen 7" Stainless Steel Cheese Grater
- Boska 357615 Copenhagen 3-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set
|Boska USA Corp 357602 Specs|
|Length||9 1/16 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cheese Type||Soft Cheese|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Product Line||Boska Copenhagen|
Boska USA Corp 357602 Details
Expertly cut cheeses with this Boska 357602 Copenhagen 9 1/16" No. 1 stainless steel soft cheese knife. This knife is perfect for cutting through soft cheeses like brie, camembert, and goat cheese. Bring style and function to your charcuterie boards with this sleek and modern cheese knife!
Featuring a thin, non-stick blade, this cheese knife slices through soft cheese with ease and alleviates your guests' frustration with having cheese stuck to the knife. With the blade sharpened on both sides, this knife ensures that you can quickly and cleanly slice through cheese with thick rinds. Plus, with its sleek all-stainless design, this knife will elevate the presentation of cheese boards in your restaurant. Constructed with durable stainless steel, this knife will withstand years of use in your establishment. Create the ultimate experience for your guests by using this soft cheese knife in your establishment!
Total Length: 9 1/16"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register