Franmara 2210 6 3/4" Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Knife with Beechwood Handle
$2.07/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for slicing through hard cheeses like Parmesan
- Blade is crafted from durable stainless steel
- Pointed tip is ideal for wedging though hard cheeses
- Metal button on end of handle allows hammering when needed
- Beechwood handle provides an easy grip
You May Also Need
Choice 13" x 5 1/2" x 3/4" Small Wooden Bread Cutting Board with Handle
plus $3.29 /Each
Choice 13" x 5 1/2" x 3/4" Small Wooden Bread Cutting Board with Knife Slot and Handle
plus $3.29 /Each
Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Handle
Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Ramekin Insert, Knife Slot, and Handle
Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Ramekin Insert and Handle
Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Knife Slot and Handle
|Franmara 2210 BU Specs|
|Length||6 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Franmara 2210 BU Details
Expertly cut hard cheeses with the Franmara 2210 6 3/4" stainless steel hard cheese knife with a beechwood handle. This knife is perfect for cutting hard cheeses such as Parmesan. Additionally, its stainless steel construction gives this knife a clean, contemporary look that makes it fit in perfectly with any charcuterie board or cheese platter. Even more, the beechwood handle provides an ergonomic grip for maximum control.
Crafted from stainless steel, this knife's blade is built strong and the point is great for getting into hard cheeses for accurate slices. The high-quality blade won't discolor or corrode over time. Plus, the end of the handle boasts a metal button so you can hammer the end of it for especially hard cheeses. Regardless of the hard cheese you're serving, this knife will suit your needs!
Length: 6 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:cheese knife great handle nice boards cute love quality board
Good quality and really cute and elegant, i use it with my catering events for cheese platters , not to forget to mention its low price, highly recommended
I love the look and quality of this knife. It is not only well made and durable, it is visually appealing. It is not dishwasher safe because of the wooden handle and will last a long time if it is well taken care of.
I use this six and three quarter inch Franmara Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Knife with Beechwood Handle on a regular basis, even with dense condiments like cold butter. We recently started expanding our sandwich recipes and this tool has been invaluable with any big cheese block. And I always appreciate the positive sincere feedback from our chefs. Works well, great solid construction, not too heavy and easy to order.
If you’re looking for a really nice cheese knife to use on your meat and cheese board this is a good one it has a really nice smooth finish to the beach would handle and a really nice edge on one side of it to cut through the cheese and it’s a cool style
This is such an amazing cheese knife. I love the spade type look of this knife. This is the perfect pairing to the many cheese boards on this site. A great look and a great conversation piece as well.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register