- Perfectly suited for cutting semi-soft cheeses
- Featuring holes in the blade and non-stick coating, this knife glides through without sticking
- Pointed prong tip allows you to pick up and serve cheese pieces with the end of the knife
- Quilted texture on blade provides form and function
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures longevity of use
Other Products from this Line
- Boska 307104 Monaco+ 4 5/16" Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer
- Boska 307090 Monaco+ 10 3/8" No. 3 Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Knife
- Boska 330304 Monaco+ 8" Stainless Steel Fondue Forks - 4/Set
- Boska 307097 Monaco+ 8 13/16" No. 6 Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Hatchet
|Boska USA Corp 307091 Specs|
|Length||9 5/8 Inches|
|Height||1 5/16 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cheese Type||Semi-Hard Cheese|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Style||Single Handle|
|Product Line||Boska Monaco+|
Boska USA Corp 307091 Details
Expertly cut cheeses with this Boska 307091 Monaco+ 9 5/8" No. 4 stainless steel semi-soft cheese knife. This knife is perfect for cutting through semi-soft cheeses like gouda, fontina, and taleggio. Bring style and function to your charcuterie boards with this sleek and modern cheese knife!
The perfect tool for slicing and serving cheese in a sanitary way, this knife boasts a pointed prong tip that allows for the cut cheese pieces to be picked up and served with the end of the blade without having to touch them. Featuring a non-stick blade with holes in it, this cheese knife slices through soft and seni-hard cheese with ease and alleviates your guests frustration with having cheese stuck to the knife. With the blade sharpened on both sides, this knife ensures that you can quickly and cleanly slice through cheese with thick rinds. Plus, with its beautiful quilted pattern on the blade, this knife will elevate the presentation of cheese boards in your restaurant. Constructed with durable stainless steel, this knife will withstand years of use in your establishment. Create the ultimate experience for your guests by using this semi-soft cheese knife in your establishment!
Total Length: 9 5/8"
Height: 1 5/16"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register