Blueline AF915083 9 1/4" x 7 1/4" Red College Rule 1 Subject MiracleBind Notebook - 75 Sheets
- Hard, textured cover creates a convenient writing surface
- Twin-wire binding
- Easily remove and reinsert pages
- "MiracleBind" design secures papers in place
- College rule
- Includes self-adhesive tabs
- 9 1/4" x 7 1/4" paper
- Microperforated pages designed for easy tearing
You May Also Need
|Blueline REDAF915083 Specs|
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Width||7 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||75|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Type||1 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Blueline REDAF915083 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Blueline AF915083 9 1/4" x 7 1/4" red college rule 1 subject MiracleBind notebook! Great for offices and professional settings, this notebook features 75 pages of high-quality, college rule paper. It's held together by a twin-wire binding, which enables the book to lie completely flat while open.
The featured "MiracleBind" design keeps pages securely in place while still allowing for paper to be removed and reinserted as needed. No matter how many pages you use, this notebook's cover creates a hard surface for easy writing even while standing. Plus, its microperforated paper makes pages easy to remove without accidental tearing or ripping.
People Talk About:webstaurantstore sheet refill price notebook nice MiracleBind happy color bought
Im happy to use this blueline MiracleBind notebook, it has very nice color as well. I also bought the refill sheet from webstaurantstore with a good price
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register