This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 96,000 BTU; manual controls
- 14 gauge stainless steel all-welded construction
- Cabinet base provides extra storage space
- 1" thick highly-polished steel griddle plate
- (4) 24,000 BTU burners for the griddle
- 5" stub back
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- Natural gas
|Blodgett BR-48G NAT Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Griddle Size||48 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||None|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Total BTU||96,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-48G NAT Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-48G 48" manual natural gas range with a griddle top and a cabinet base to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features a 48" wide griddle top and a stainless steel cabinet base, you can grill and sear on top while storing your most frequently used kitchen tools in the base.
Perfect for bacon, sausage, burgers, cheese steaks, and more, the griddle top features four 24,000 BTU burners and has a total cooking surface area of 48" x 24". For greater durability and longevity, this range has a 1" thick highly-polished steel plate. Additionally, the thick griddle plate ensures even heat distribution and longer heat retention for more consistent results. And for the chef who enjoys cooking by feel, the manual controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle top to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back and a 4" front plate shelf. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 96,000 BTU and a 3/4" natural gas regulator is included for convenient installation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-48G NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register