Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1-FLT 84" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Flat Top
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Drawers hold up to 8 full size food pans
- Features a smooth, flat top without a lip
- Exterior digital thermometer helps you monitor a safe cold-holding temperature
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant
- 115V, 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-FLT-003 36" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Flat Top
plus $4,638.20 / Each
Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48-FLT-003 48" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Flat Top
plus $5,206.38 / Each
Beverage-Air WTRCS60D-1-FLT 60" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Flat Top
plus $5,422.70 / Each
Maximize back-of-house storage space with a Beverage-Air chef base! Designed for reliable, powerful performance, these units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs. They're also all tested for a 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient class to ensure that product remains cold in sweltering hot kitchens.
|Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1-FLT Specs|
|Height||26 3/4 Inches|
17.5 cu. ft.
4 Full Size Food Pans
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||1,000 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air WTRCS84D-1-FLT Details
This Beverage Air WTRCS84-1-FLT 84" refrigerated chef base is a space-saving solution in your busy commercial kitchen! This chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. To maximize the space in your kitchen, chef bases can be used to replace equipment stands in order to utilize the otherwise limited space below stands and tables.
This base features a heavy-duty work top with a 1,000 lb. weight capacity. The work top is made of insulated 16 gauge stainless steel to help minimize heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. The smooth, flat top doesn't have a lip to make cleaning easy and allow heavy items to easily slide on and off.
The chef base's 12 gauge top drawers can hold up to (4) 6" deep full size food pans. The bottom drawers, also 12 gauge, can hold up to (4) 4" deep full size food pans. Because chef bases can accommodate a variety of cooking equipment, you can arrange meats, cheeses, and vegetables in the drawers so you have everything you need to prepare cheese steaks, hamburgers, and breakfast sandwiches!
This chef base has a powerful 1/5 hp compressor that uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit for a long-lasting addition to your kitchen. Overall, this unit is certified for a 100-degree Fahrenheit ambient class. Heavy-duty 6" casters allow for easy maneuverability and cleaning. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 26 3/4"
Capacity: 17.5 cu. ft.
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register