I purchased this freezer because the interior space was deep enough to hold sheet trays, and it does hold them, with no bumping up against the doors. I am not sure what the rack options are for the interior, but I did purchase the epoxy coated tray slide modules to go into the freezer.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel front and corrosion resistant aluminum interior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature on Cam-lift hinges and magnetic door gaskets
- Field reversible door(s) are easily removed for service and cleaning with antimicrobial door handles
- Full Electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- Automatic defrost system; 208-230V; 1 hp; R404A refrigerant
|Beverage-Air HF3-5S Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||74 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HF3-5S Details
This Beverage-Air HF3-5S Horizon Series 78" solid door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. It also boasts a self-closing door design with a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Incandescent interior lighting allows for optimal product visibility.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with nine adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Stainless steel shelf clips ensure stable support and longevity. Additionally, its antimicrobial handles help stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms.
The unit's top-mounted 1 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain product temperatures at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. Because of the top mounted design, you do not have to take up valuable bottom storage space and the compressor is also off of the ground away from dirt and debris. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front with gray painted sides and an aluminum interior with coved corners. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 208/230V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 84 1/2"
Width: 73 1/2"
Capacity: 74 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:freezer hold interior trays bumping coated deep doors epoxy modules
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register