Beverage-Air HBRF49-1-B 52" Horizon Series Two Section Dual Temperature Reach-In Refrigerator / Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Bottom mounted compressors for easy maintenance
- 10 adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves in total
- Self closing doors with stay open feature; antimicrobial door handles
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
Other Products from this Line
|Beverage-Air HBRF49-1-B Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Amps - Freezer||10.9|
|Amps - Refrigerator||5.8|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/2 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/3 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-15 - -10 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBRF49-1-B Details
This Beverage Air HBRF49-1-B Horizon series dual temperature 2 section solid door combination refrigerator and freezer is perfect all of your fresh ingredients close at hand, while having convenient access to your frozen foods as well! Thanks to its self-contained refrigeration system, the refrigerated (left) side of this unit maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the freezer (right) side maintains temperatures between -10 and -15 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. A stainless steel interior and exterior ensure years of reliable service, and to make maximum use of its spacious interior, it also comes with (5) 1/2" adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves per section. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system. Plus, to promote ergonomics and ease maintenance, the compressors are bottom mounted.
- 1/3 hp (refrigerator) and 1/2 hp (freezer) bottom mounted compressors; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerator utilizes R-134a refrigerant and freezer utilizes R-404A refrigerant
- 5 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section; adjustable in 1/2" increments
- LED interior lighting
- antimicrobial door handles
- Self closing doors with stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees
- Automatic defrost system; automatic condensate evaporator
- 6" heavy duty casters (2 with brakes)
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:freezer fridge side recover real quick plugged opened nicely locks
This side by side fridge/freezer is a real workhorse. We recently purchased this unit for our new shop kitchen and from the second we plugged it in we were impressed. The fridge and freezer recover quick when the doors are opened. It cleans up well and the locks work nicely too.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register