This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Anets TM24X48 Temp Master 48" Natural Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 110,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 24" x 48" griddle surface
- 3/4" thick steel griddle surface with high nickel content
- Features exclusive plate sensors for precise temperature control
- Allows for separate heat zones for different products
- One burner per 12", each with an independent manual control
- Stainless steel front, sides, grease trough, and splashguard
- Double wall construction helps keep operator cool
- 110,000 BTU; natural gas
|Anets TM24X48 NAT Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||20 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets TM24X48 NAT Details
Cook delicious, quality food on the Anets TM24X48 Temp Master 48" countertop natural gas griddle! Designed with plate temperature sensors, it allows for precise temperature control that's perfect for cooking a wide array of foods, from burgers to pancakes to grilled cheese sandwiches! Because the 3/4" plate contains a high nickel content, the griddle retains more heat than those with thinner plates. As a result, it cooks quickly and with less energy, saving you both time and money!
This unit features one burner per 12", each paired with its own manual control for easy and independent operation. This type of control is perfect for cooking by feel, which allows the chef to adjust the settings to the cooking requirements of the food for more intuitive, custom cooking.
Built with double wall construction and stainless steel front, sides, grease trough and splashguards, the unit is perfect for constant use, high-volume applications. The splashguards and a grease trough promote safety and easy maintenance, respectively.
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 17 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets TM24X48 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register