This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Anets A24X48AGM 48" Liquid Propane Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 107,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 3/4" thick steel griddle surface for excellent heat retention
- 48" wide by 24" deep cooking surface
- One burner per 12", each with an independent manual control
- Perfect for cooking by feel
- Stainless steel exterior includes grease trough and splashguards and features double wall design
- 107,000 BTU, liquid propane
Gas or electric, manual or thermostatic, countertop griddles have many different features. Before purchasing this indispensable piece of cooking equipment, watch this video to learn which countertop griddle is perfect for your food service operation.
|Anets A24X48AGM LP Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets A24X48AGM LP Details
Cook delicious, quality food on the Anets A24X48AGM countertop liquid propane griddle! Designed with a high nickel-content steel griddle surface, this griddle is perfect for a wide array of foods, from burgers to pancakes to grilled cheese sandwiches! Because the plate is 3/4" thick, the griddle retains more heat than those with thinner plates. As a result, it cooks quickly and with less energy, saving you both time and money!
This unit features one burner per 12", each paired with its own manual control for easy and independent operation. This type of control is perfect for cooking by feel, which allows the chef to adjust the settings to the cooking requirements of the food for more intuitive, custom cooking.
Built with a stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel back panel, the unit is perfect for constant use, high-volume applications. Splashguards and a grease trough are included for optimal convenience, promoting safety and easy maintenance, respectively.
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 17 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets A24X48AGM LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register