Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-48/P BK Black Heated Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Self Service 48"
$7,316.88/EachShips free with Plus
- Self service open front
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- Attractive decorator base
- Even heating
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208V, 3100W at 240V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-48/P BK 208240 Specs|
|Depth||47 3/8 Inches|
|Height||47 11/16 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-48/P BK 208240 Details
Hot foods will stay fresh, moist, and on stylish display for hours without adding water with the Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-48 BK self service black heated display case with base! For customer convenience, it features a self service opening across the case front. Featuring an innovative Halo Heat system and sleek curved glass design, this case is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! Plus, this model holds a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving options.
- Customer self-service opening across the case front; includes self-service pan insert (26 7/16" x 45 3/16" x 2") and (2) wire pan grids
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Three pan zones; each zone holds (1) full size pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket material protects glass edges from chipping and breakage.
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 47 3/8"
Height: 47 11/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 45 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register