Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-96 SS Stainless Steel Heated Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Full Service 96"
- Attractive decorator base
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- (3) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 120/208-240V; 3900-5200W
You May Also Need
|Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-96 SS 208/240 Specs|
|Depth||47 3/8 Inches|
|Height||47 11/16 Inches|
|Well Length||93 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||3,900 - 5,200 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-96 SS 208/240 Details
Hot foods will stay fresh, moist, and on stylish display for hours without adding water with the Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-96 SS full service stainless steel heated display case with base! Featuring an innovative Halo Heat system and sleek curved glass design, this case is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! Plus, this model holds a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving options.
- (3) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Seven pan zones; each zone holds (1) full size pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket material protects glass edges from chipping and breakage.
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction and finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 96"
Front to Back: 47 3/8"
Height: 47 11/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 93 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-96 SS 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register