Other Available Voltages:
- Holds 16 full size food pans
- Zero clearance design saves valuable space under hood and reduces ventilation costs
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking modes
- PROtouch touch screen controls
- Removable core temperature probe
- 2014 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- LED lighting
- 440-480V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam SH-23619 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (8) Chickens
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- Alto-Shaam CE-27889 Scale Free 4# Bottle
- Alto-Shaam SH-26731 12" x 20" Grilling Grate for Combitherm Combi Ovens
- Alto-Shaam SH-22584 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf for QC2-40 Quick Chillers and Combitherm Combi Ovens
- Alto-Shaam CE-24750 1 Qt. Cleaner for Combitherm Ovens - 12/Case
- Alto-Shaam 5015711 Combitherm 38 3/4" x 38 5/16" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
- Alto-Shaam 5016085 Combitherm 38 3/4" x 38 5/16" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
|Alto-Shaam CTP7-20E 480/3 Specs|
|Width||43 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||46 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 3/16 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Voltage||440 - 480 Volts|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||16|
|Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||8|
|Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||16|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Food Pans|
Full Size Sheet Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Temperature Range||85 - 575 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website to fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam CTP7-20E 480/3 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTP7-20E Combitherm Proformance electric boiler-free 16 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
To give you the best cooking performance possible, this combi oven is made according to Alto-Shaam's CT Proformance standards. The intuitive PROtouch touch-screen controls make it easy for you to adjust cooking conditions in your oven for up to 16 full size food pans filled with meats, vegetables, and more. The crystal clear readout can display messages in a variety of languages for clarity, while the on-board memory can store and organize hundreds of customizable recipes. A removable core temperature probe accurately relays the interior temperature, and the three power modes help conserve energy during your off hours. A moister injection feature helps you keep a fine sheen and curst on baked goods, and for long-term cooking, the Delta-T feature lets you cook at lower temperatures for roasts. And thanks to its CombiClean PLUS automated cleaning system, you can be sure this oven will stay clean and sanitary.
A PROrinse retractable hand shower gives you manual control over water and moisture, and the built-in SafeVent system automatically disperses built-up steam at the end of a cooking cycle. Built-in LED lighting illuminates the interior at all times, and to help keep your oven sanitary, the door has a self-draining drip tray for grease and run-off.
This combi oven's exterior is made entirely of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability, and the CoolTouch3 triple pane window on the door gives you the full view of your food while keeping the interior properly insulated. The Zero Clearance system maximizes your floor space while protecting sensitive temperature components and controls, and with its adjustable stainless steel legs, you can be sure this unit is reliably stable. A 440-480V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 43 3/4"
Front to Back: 46 3/16"
Height: 37 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register