28 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
Other Available Sizes:
- 6 mm thickness
- Heavy weight aluminum construction for long-lasting durability
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
- Great for making stock
- Superior heat distribution
You May Also Need
|Height||5 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||19 3/4|
|Top Diameter||20 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Slow cook vegetables or brown meats to maximum flavor perfection in limited amounts of liquid with this 28 qt. brazier. This heavy weight aluminum pot's wide heating surface heats quickly and evenly for browning beef and simmering carrots, broccoli, and more! It features sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip, and since they're riveted on, they ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
When combined with its lid, this pot will help to seal in heat and accelerate prep times. With this brazier, your soups, stews, and sauces are sure to turn out perfect every time.
Top Diameter: 20 3/8"
Interior Diameter: 19 3/4"
Height: 5 3/8"
Capacity: 28 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:great brazier heavy pot price quality larger excellent large made
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulWow, what a pot this is for the price! This is a great quality brazier and boy is it large. I use this for soups and caterings, pretty much everything I can.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulWOW. Great buy! This was significantly heavier that I thought it would be. The size is also a lot larger that I was expecting but overall very happy with it.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe 28 qt. heavy weight brazier is indeed heavy weight and is made in the highest quality. It works great for brazing meats as well as simmering sauces and stews.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat pot at a great price! This is a big brazier perfect for getting a great sear and then simmering all for supreme flavor. Just don't forget to order the lid.
This pan is excellent for the price. It is well made and a very good quality. What I love the most about it is that food doesn't stick easily to the bottom, making it very easy to clean. I would recommend it.
This is a great heavy duty pot for cooking rice and even vegetables in large batches! Excellent for roasting whole turkeys or chickens on the stove or in the oven!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register