28 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
Other Available Sizes:
- 6 mm thickness
- Great for making stock
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||5 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||19 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||20 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Slow cook vegetables or brown meats to maximum flavor perfection in limited amounts of liquid with this 28 qt. brazier. Each durable, heavy weight aluminum pot's wide heating surface heats quickly and evenly for browning beef and simmering carrots, broccoli, and more! It features sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip, and since they're riveted on, they ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 20 3/8"
Interior Diameter: 19 3/4"
Height: 5 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
24 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
28 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
15 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
30 Qt. Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Heavy Weight Brazier with Cover
Vollrath 3328 Centurion 28.5 Qt. Brazier Pan
18 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
People Talk About:great heavy brazier pot simmering weight lid large highest flavor
The 28 qt. heavy weight brazier is indeed heavy weight and is made in the highest quality. It works great for brazing meats as well as simmering sauces and stews.
Sara H. Posted on 05/17/2017
Great pot at a great price! This is a big brazier perfect for getting a great sear and then simmering all for supreme flavor. Just don't forget to order the lid.
Tommy M. from Sabino Recovery Group LLC Posted on 03/22/2016
This is a great heavy duty pot for cooking rice and even vegetables in large batches! Excellent for roasting whole turkeys or chickens on the stove or in the oven!!
Eric K. Posted on 06/19/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register