Turbo Air TGF-35SD-N White 40" Super Deluxe Glass Door Merchandising Freezer
$6,537.42/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Shadow-free, top-mount LGP ad panel; LED interior lighting
- Built-in door locks offer enhanced security
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Triple-pane, heated glass doors with thermal insulating film to reflect heat
- 3/4 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Turbo Freeze feature rapidly cools products
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDW-N Specs|
|Width||39 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||28.44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Temperature Range||5 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDW-N Details
Easily keep your most popular frozen treats organized, cold, and ready for sale with the Turbo Air TGF-35SD-N white 40" Super Deluxe glass door merchandising freezer! This merchandising freezer features 28.44 cu. ft. of storage space with 8 adjustable shelves so you can stock up on popsicles, ice cream, frozen yogurt, and other frozen foods while encouraging impulse sales thanks to the shadow-free, top-mount LGP ad panel and bright LED interior lighting. Additionally, for enhanced security, this Super Deluxe model has a built-in door lock.
Thanks to its high-density polyurethane insulation, triple pane glass doors, and 3/4 hp bottom-mounted compressor, this merchandising freezer maintains temperatures between -10 and -5 degrees Fahrenheit. The compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, an automatic alarm sounds when the door is not properly sealed, so you can always be sure that your frozen foods are held at safe temperatures. It also features Turbo Air's innovative Turbo Freeze capability! By simply pressing the Turbo Freeze button on this unit, you can activate a built-in program that causes the compressor to run continuously for up to 2 hours, thus rapidly dropping the cabinet temperature. This feature is ideal for when you're stocking the freezer with all new products.
For easy cleaning and minimal maintenance, this freezer features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 31 7/8"
Width: 35 5/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 60 3/8"
Capacity: 28.44 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDW-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register