True GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 30" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with LED Lighting
- Triple pane thermal glass door
- LED interior lighting shows off frozen foods
- Maintains temperatures of -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Laminated vinyl exterior; white aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Four heavy-duty PVC coated adjustable shelves included
- Bottom mounted condensing unit; no stoop bottom shelf
- 1 hp; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|True Refrigeration GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 BK Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||78 5/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there other graphics available for this merchandiser's lighted sign?
- Alternate graphics for this unit can be specified by contacting a member of our Customer Solutions team. Please note that additional processing time may be necessary.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
True Refrigeration GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 BK Details
Attractively display merchandise and encourage impulse sales of frozen treats and other to-go items with the True GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 black glass door merchandiser freezer! Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this merchandising freezer showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time.
Designed to maintain temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this freezer is ideal for ice cream and other frozen food products. This merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 1 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf.
One triple pane thermal insulated glass door allows for crystal clear product visibility and combines with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures. Four heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide stability and organization for a beautiful presentation that customers won't be able to resist! A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 78 5/8"
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
True Refrigeration GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 BK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|True Refrigeration GDM-26F-HC-LD (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!