Turbo Air TBD-2SB-N6 Double Tap Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
$2,822.59/EachShips free with Plus
- (2) 3" diameter stainless steel insulated double tap towers
- Holds (2) 1/2 kegs within 20.9 cu. ft. interior
- 2 self-closing, swing doors with easy-grip handles
- Heavy-duty stainless steel countertop and interior floor and sides
- Uses eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-2SB-N6 Specs|
|Width||58 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/8 Inches|
|Height||57 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||42 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||15 1/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||42 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||20.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Exterior Finish||Black / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||2 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-2SB-N6 Details
This Turbo Air TBD-2SB-N6 double tap beer dispenser is the perfect way to serve your customers ice cold, refreshing draft beer! Featuring 2 stainless steel tap towers each with 2 faucets, this kegerator is perfect for busy bars, pubs, or catered events. It can hold up to (2) 1/2 size kegs in its 20.9 cu. ft. interior. Plus, boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of a commercial setting. The heavy-gauge stainless steel countertop and interior sides and floor also add durability and makes clean-up a breeze. Even a leak or spill inside won't compromise the unit's integrity or performance.
For quick and easy access, two ergonomically designed doors each boast an easy-grip handle and is self-closing, which ensures that it shuts securely, even if accidentally left open. Standard door locks keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements, too.
Thanks in part to the high-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, this unit maintains a consistent cabinet temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1/5 hp compressor and the R-600a refrigerant that it circulates work to maintain this temperature. R-600a refrigerant is an eco-friendly option, with a ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The compressor also simplifies installation, thanks to its side-mount, front-breathing design that allows for installation in narrow spaces with little side clearance.
Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. Keg couplers are sold separately. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 58 3/4"
Depth: 29 1/8"
Height: 57 1/8"
Work Surface Height: 42"
Capacity: 20.9 cu. ft.
Width: 42 7/8"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 29 1/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Height: 15 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-2SB-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register