Contact us or login for pricing
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $342.91 back (34,291 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Open design increases impulse sales
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system with microprocessor-controlled temperature sensor
- Bottom mount compressor; maintains temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or less
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Removable deck pan for easy servicing of the evaporator coil and refrigeration connections
- 4 adjustable metal shelves with LED lights to illuminate products
- Casters for ease-of-cleaning
Structural Concepts CO47R-E3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1100 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 32 5/8 Inches
- 79 5/8 Inches
- 10.23 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,923 Watts
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- Front Style
- Installation Type
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-20P
- Refrigerant Type
- Service Type
- Self Service
- Temperature Range
- 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- What does the -QS or -E3 mean at the end of the manufacturer's item number?
- These suffixes relate to the shipping time. QS stands for Quick Ship, which usually ships in 10 business days. E3 stands for Express 3 and usually ships in 3 business days.
Structural Concepts CO47R-E3 Details
The Structural Concepts CO47R-E3 Oasis black 47" air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your deli, bakery, convenience store, coffee shop, or market! This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. Compared to competitor units, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze-E" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! The bottom mounted compressor ensures easy maintenance and increases efficiency because it draws air from the coolest area of your establishment. Plus with removable deck pans, you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
Each of the 4 metal shelves are removable and can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize the interior of your unit to best suit the products you are displaying. An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The LED top light will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. And, when it comes time for cleaning, this unit is equipped with casters, so you can move it away from the wall with ease. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 32 5/8"
Height: 79 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts CO47R-E3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register