- Open design allows customers to easily see merchandise, and employees to quickly restock
- Durable and smooth painted galvanized steel interior is easy to clean
- Temperature range 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- LED lighting illuminates product for visibility
- Panels feature slots for advertisements; 110V, R290 refrigerant
|Shipping Weight||375 lb.|
|Capacity||4.41 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Horsepower||1 1/6 HP|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||2,787 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Do I need to connect the drain on the back of the unit?
- No, the unit comes standard with a drain pan heater to evaporate away normal amounts of condensation. The external drain is only needed if your unit is producing excessive condensation, most often caused by high humidity.
- What type of environment is best suited for this merchandiser?
- It is important to install this unit in a location that is not near a doorway or in direct sunlight. This merchandiser is intended for use in temperature controlled environments that stay below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity. Note that malfunction due to improper environmental conditions is not covered under the unit's warranty.
Display your grab and go items in style while keeping them chilled with this Avantco BMCAC-36 36" black refrigerated horizontal air curtain merchandiser! This merchandiser features bright, cool LED lighting to show off your products at their best and to draw attention. Plus, the open design allows increased visibility and makes for an attractive presentation. Whether you are selling cold, bottled drinks or pre-packaged grab-and-go snacks, this air curtain gives you the opportunity to let your products sell themselves. Comes with basin shelving to optimize your merchandising options.
This air curtain has digital controls to make it easy to keep an eye on the interior temperature. The unit has a temperature range of 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit. It operates using eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
For outstanding durability, this air curtain merchandiser is made of coated galvanized steel inside. As an added feature, this unit offers slots to support advertising cards around the merchandiser. An electrical heating water tray helps evaporation of condensation. This unit requires a 110V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register