Avantco BHAC-51 51" Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
Recommended Similar Item
- Bright, cool LED lighting to illuminate product
- Comes with adjustable coated stainless steel shelf with price tag strip for easy price labeling
- Energy-saving night cover included for off hours
- Made of foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Easy-to-use digital temperature controller; Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant; 115V, 7/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
Avantco BHAC-75 75" Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $6,149.00 / Each
Avantco BHAC-63 63" Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $5,819.00 / Each
Avantco BHAC-36 36" Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $4,289.00 / Each
Avantco WHAC-75 75" White Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $6,149.00 / Each
Avantco WHAC-51 51" White Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $4,999.00 / Each
Avantco BHAC-28 28" Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $3,739.00 / Each
Avantco WHAC-28 28" White Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser - 115V
plus $3,739.00 / Each
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What type of environment is best suited for this merchandiser?
- It is important to install this unit in a location that is not near a doorway or in direct sunlight. This merchandiser is intended for use in temperature controlled environments that stay below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity. Note that malfunction due to improper environmental conditions is not covered under the unit's warranty.
- Do I need to connect the drain on the back of the unit?
- No, the unit comes standard with a drain pan heater to evaporate away normal amounts of condensation. The external drain is only needed if your unit is producing excessive condensation, most often caused by high humidity.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
An excellent addition to any grocery store, deli, or self-serve area, this Avantco BHAC-51 51" black horizontal air curtain merchandiser keeps contents at safe holding temperatures and allows customers to choose their items from the case while staff members work on other important tasks. This contemporary merchandiser beautifully displays products on the highly durable, rust-resistant stainless steel shelf. Having an air curtain merchandiser is sure to boost your impulse sales, because customers can clearly see the products you're offering and easily select products of their choosing.
The digital temperature controller ensures quick temperature readability, and for convenience, the unit has an auto defrost function so your staff won't need to set aside valuable time to schedule a defrost. A 7/8 hp compressor keeps the unit operating at temperatures between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, while circulating R290 refrigerant. This unit's specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. However, not only do you get the satisfaction of using an environmentally friendly unit, this merchandiser is also characterized by its low energy consumption, which will save you money.
This unit's night curtain pulls down while the unit is not in use to save energy and ensure consistent holding temperatures for overnight storage. An automatic defrost water evaporator allows for the case to be placed with added flexibility by evaporating any excess humidity pulled by the refrigeration system.. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register