Structural Concepts B824TM Oasis Black 92 1/8" Shallow Depth Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Black exterior and interior with mirrored end panels
- Open design increases impulse sales; shallow depth is great for convenience stores
- Top mounted compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit in ambient temperatures up to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Removable deck pan for easy servicing of the evaporator coil and refrigeration connections
- 4 removable metal shelves can be adjusted on 1" centers
Other Products from this Line
|Structural Concepts B824TM ALL BLACK Specs|
|Width||92 1/8 Inches|
|Height||81 7/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Structural Concepts B824TM ALL BLACK Details
The Structural Concepts B824TM Oasis black 92 1/8" air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your deli, bakery, coffee shop, or market! Thanks to its shallow 25" depth, this unit is an excellent choice even for convenience stores and other operations working with narrow aisles and otherwise limited space. This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. Compared to competitive models, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze-E" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! The top mounted compressor runs on R-404A refrigerant and requires less maintenance than bottom mounted alternatives since it's less susceptible to clogs from dust and other debris. Plus with removable deck pans, you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
Each of the 4 metal shelves are removable and can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize the interior of your unit to best suit the products you are displaying. An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The T-8 top light will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Width: 92 1/8"
Height: 81 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts B824TM ALL BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register